All Your Home Plumbing Needs Met Under One Roof
When you need a professional plumber, it is crucial to have an expert who can quickly address any problem. Rooter Solutions Los Angeles provides drain cleaning, water heater repair, and service for all plumbing fixtures and components. We provide maintenance and ensure your home is protected against plumbing failures and safety issues. And when you have a plumbing emergency, we’ll be there right away to minimize the damage and restore your peace of mind.
Our Plumbing Services
Our trained technicians work throughout Los Angeles County to provide the plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance that residents need on an ongoing basis. No matter what type of plumbing problem you have, you can depend on our experts to get the job done right the first time. We guarantee exceptional residential plumbing service whether you need us for:
- Drain Cleaning: Slow drains are among the most common plumbing issues. They can be caused by grease, fats, oil, food, hair, soap, and other build-up. Don’t risk further damage with commercial drain cleaners or other DIY methods. We employ professional tools to remove the blockage and check for other hidden problems.
- Leaky Faucets: A dripping faucet can unnecessarily waste hundreds of gallons of water. If you see a slow drip and/or the sound is too much to bear, call us for repairs and we can fix any type of faucet. We use the latest equipment to repair or replace your faucet quickly and resolve the problem permanently.
- Toilet Repair: A clogged toilet is not an uncommon plumbing problem. It can be a safety and health hazard if waste backs up. If a toilet leaks, it can waste a great deal of water each day. A leak can also rot the floor underneath and cause mold. Mechanical parts can break, preventing the toilet from flushing. Fortunately, we can repair any toilet problem or replace it if necessary.
- Water Heaters: If you’re not getting hot water and/or hear a high-pitched noise, smell rotten eggs, or see water leaking from your water heater, contact us for repairs. Also, your water may be too hot, or it may appear dirty, if there is a water heater malfunction. We can repair or replace the unit, or provide a safety inspection or water heater flush to rid it of problematic sediment.
- Sewer Line Service: Sewer lines can clog, crack, or break for a variety of reasons. Wear and tear eventually takes a toll, while sewer lines are vulnerable to extreme temperature changes, shifting soil, corrosion, grease blockage, and tree root intrusion. We use a variety of advanced techniques to examine sewer pipes and repair damage without tearing up your yard.
- New Plumbing Installation: Whether you have a drop in water pressure, a burst pipe, or a broken fixture, we find cost-effective solutions to replace pipe as well as any shower head, sink, or other plumbing fixture. Our technicians can install bathroom and kitchen sinks, dishwashers, toilets, and bathtubs.
- Garbage Disposal Service: Garbage disposals are often the subject of plumbing maintenance. Waste can easily get clogged in the grinding chamber or in the P-trap. If your disposal is noisy, smelly, leaking water under the sink, or doesn’t turn on, we can find the root cause and safely correct the problem by repairing the unit or installing a new one.
- Slab Leak Repair: Most of your home water supply passes through the slab, where problems are notoriously hard to detect. Supply and waste lines under the concrete slab often go uninspected for a long time, but they can corrode and be damaged by shifting foundations and other issues. If the flow of water remains uncontrolled, the slab can fail and the foundation can buckle, causing extensive property damage.
In addition, Rooter Solutions employs modern techniques for assessing the condition of your plumbing system. Persistent issues can be addressed starting with a camera inspection. We use a waterproof, high-resolution video camera, which transmits footage to a display in full color. It allows our technicians to see what is causing your drains to be slow or water pressure to be weak. If there’s scale buildup, a blockage, or broken pipe line, we can identify the problem and its scope, and then proceed with the appropriate steps.
To schedule plumbing services in Los Angeles, or ask our knowledgeable, helpful staff any questions you have, call 310-881-3966 today.